Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat about how we might be able to help you.
Landlords’ Buildings and Contents Insurance is designed specifically for people who let out a property. Landlord insurance provides cover for your property – both the building itself and any furnishings you’ve provided.
It can also protect your rental income and cover your liabilities if your tenants are injured on your property and you are deemed to be at fault.
In addition to cover for general risks such as fire and storm damage to the building, landlord insurance policies offer cover for:
- Accidental damage – if your tenants damage your property unintentionally
- Malicious damage – if your tenants intentionally damage your property
- Employer’s liability – if you employ people in your property who then become injured as a result of your negligence
- Property owner’s liability – if you are deemed liable for damage or injury suffered by third parties arising from your ownership of the property
- Unoccupied property cover – if you have no tenants for a period of time and therefore aren’t getting rental income
- Loss of rent – if your tenants are unable to pay their rent
IMS (Watford) Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender.