Buildings & Contents Insurance

Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat about how we might be able to help you. 

Get in Touch

You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with GDPR May 2018 requirements.  You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.

By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.

Having home insurance means you won’t be out of pocket if you need to repair your home or replace your belongings after they’ve been stolen, damaged or destroyed.

It comes in two parts: buildings insurance (cover against damage to the house itself) and contents insurance (for damaged or stolen items within the home). These can be combined or bought separately. Our panel of lenders also offer optional extras such as:

  • Home Emergency Cover
  • Accidental Damage Cover – Insure your home and belongings against knocks, spills and DIY disasters.
  • Family Legal Protection
  • Personal Possessions Cover – Covers items outside the home such as mobiles, tablets, laptops and jewellery.

Your home is one of the most important things you can insure, yet many simply choose the cheapest quote without a second thought. 

IMS Financial act as a credit broker not a lender for buildings and contents insurance